Monday, 22 June 2009

Welcome ....


A Big Welcome to another four followers they are:-
Nicky who's blog is called Nicky's Dolls & Critters. Nicky also has a website of the same name and a brilliant Webshot album, where she shares all her wonderful sculpts and tutorials.
Bearcabinminiatures who are a husband and wife team and their blog is called Bear Cabin Miniatures.
Teresa who's blog is called Eclectic Pink Rose.
And last but not least Amaya who's blog is called Las Casitas De Amaya. Just go and have a look at her kitchen, I had to do a double take when I first saw it, I thought it was a full sized Kitchen..
As always please go over and say Hi... xx

2 comments:

Eclectic Pink Rose said...

Thank you for the warm welcome!! I love popping in to visit!! I have to go check out your new blog followers too!!! Have a sweet Monday!
♥ Teresa

Misty's Creations said...

Debbie,
Have you ever seen the blog The Hermitage? I have been following it for a year or so now. They are a couple that made a beautiful home on wheels and are wandering around the UK and she writes beautifully, like a fairy tale and tells of her and her husband's dealings with the country side. They sell thier art and attend fairs to make ends meet. They also stop their home in some very interesting places.Someday I would love to visit your country and see all the green and the history. My father was born in Leeds and my other side of the family are from Scotland and Ireland. My daughter has been there but I haven't yet made the trip. Have a wonderful day...Misty

Related Posts with Thumbnails